250mg Hempfully CBD Infused Oil for Pets
Hempfully CBD Infused Oil is made in small batches to ensure quality and consistency
The 250mg Hempfully CBD Infused Oil for Pets contains 8mg of Cannabidiol per average serving (1/2 of a dropper-full).
Our 250mg concentrated Hemp-derived Cannabidiol Infused Oil For Pets is used as a supplement in your pet’s food as needed. As pets vary greatly in size and weight, please use care in the dosage amounts you provide by consulting your Veterinarian before giving your pet Hempfully Oil or any other supplements.
- 99.89%+ pure Cannabidiol sourced from Organic Hemp and proprietary MCT oil sourced from coconuts.
- Place dosage on pet’s food.
- Bottle Size: 1/2 fl oz (15 ml)
- Servings per Container: 15 – 60
- Serving Size: 0.25 – 1ml (1ml = 1 full dropper)
… regarding any sales outside of the current options of Venmo or Direct Bank Transfer. Square is in process of integrating into our web sales portal.
All Domestic banking system, completely compliant and 100% safe and transparent.
- Weight of 41lbs – 60lbs = 3 – 5 drops
- Weight of 61lbs – 80lbs = 5 – 8 drops
- Weight of 81lbs – 100lbs = 8 drops (1/2 of a dropper-full) – 1 full dropper (adjust up from 1/2 of a dropper-full towards a full dropper every two days until signs of relief are noticeable)
0.00% THC | NON-GMO | MADE IN USA | FLAVOR-LESS | ODORLESS | NO PESTICIDES | NO LAURIC ACID | LABORATORY TESTED | SOURCED FROM ORGANIC HEMP
Our products are made with Cannabidiol that is derived from organically grown Hemp in Colorado, USA, utilizing a whole plant CO2 extraction that filters out unnatural substances, maximizing pure Cannabidiol concentration. Our quality 99.8+% pure Hemp-derived Cannabidiol is fully compliant under the Colorado Department of Agriculture’s Industrial Hemp Program and are 100% Federally Legal in all 50 states. All of our products are absolutely Zero THC (0.00%), not even traceable amounts, guaranteed and third-party tested. Each and every batch of Cannabidiol is third-party tested (see our Certificate of Anlysis – “COA” – page) to ensure consistency and quality.